An InRoads Equity Loan or Line of Credit can help make almost anything happen, including a month in the Caribbean, an epic deck, sending someone to college, or buying top-of-the-line appliances.
An InRoads Credit Union Home Equity Line of Credit features a revolving line of credit that gives you 24/7 access to your money.
- Variable rate as low as 8.25%* APR
- Revolving line of credit
- Easy access through Digital Banking
Access your equity for a full year. Then pay it off over 8 years with a locked-in 8.25%** APR.
- 8-year term
- Fixed rate
- Low closing costs
Home Equity Calculators
- *The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for a Home Equity Line of Credit is variable and based on the Prime Rate as published in the Wall Street Journal, plus a margin. Corresponding variable APRs range from 8.25% to 11.75% APR as of 9/29/2023. The maximum APR is 18.00%. Third-party closing costs are applicable and will vary depending on the loan amount. For a $10,000 line of credit fees could range from $514.00 to $1,389.00. An annual fee of $50 will be assessed beginning one year following consummation.
- **Credit approval required and terms and conditions apply. Current APRs range from 8.25% APR to 10.25% APR, as of 9/29/2023. Borrower must pay closing costs, estimated at $176 to $181 for a $10,000 line of credit.
- All loans are subject to credit approval. Additional restrictions may apply. Borrower will be responsible for third party fees, such as: appraisal, tax and flood tracking, title insurance, and settlement service. Consult your tax advisor about deductibility and your tax liability. Adequate homeowner’s insurance coverage is a requirement for this loan.