An InRoads Equity Loan or Line of Credit can help make almost anything happen, including a month in the Caribbean, an epic deck, sending someone to college, or buying top-of-the-line appliances.
Home Equity Line of Credit
An InRoads Credit Union Home Equity Line of Credit features a revolving line of credit that gives you 24/7 access to your money.
- Variable rate as low as 7.50%* APR
- Revolving line of credit
- Easy access through Digital Banking
Home Equity Express
Access your equity for a full year. Then pay it off over 8 years with a locked-in 7.50%** APR.
- 8-year term
- Fixed rate
- Low closing costs
Home Equity Loan
An InRoads Credit Union Home Equity Loan gives you a lump sum of cash along with a fixed rate and monthly payments.
- Fixed interest rate
- Fixed monthly payments
- No annual fees
Home Equity Calculators
Home ownership starts with an application and ends when you get the keys to your new house and start decorating. We’re here to help you get there.
- *The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for a Home Equity Line of Credit is variable and based on the Prime Rate as published in the Wall Street Journal, plus a margin. Corresponding variable APRs range from 7.50% to 11.00% APR as of 3/29/2023. The maximum APR is 18.00%. Third-party closing costs are applicable and will vary depending on the loan amount. For a $10,000 line of credit fees could range from $514.00 to $1,389.00. An annual fee of $50 will be assessed beginning one year following consummation.
- **Credit approval required and terms and conditions apply. Current APRs range from 7.50% APR to 9.50% APR, as of 3/29/2023. Borrower must pay closing costs, estimated at $176 to $181 for a $10,000 line of credit.
- All loans are subject to credit approval. Additional restrictions may apply. Borrower will be responsible for third party fees, such as: appraisal, tax and flood tracking, title insurance, and settlement service. Consult your tax advisor about deductibility and your tax liability. Adequate homeowner’s insurance coverage is a requirement for this loan.