Help your local high school with every shopping trip
When you pledge your support for the Indians, Columbians, or Lions, we’ll send you a special debit card. We’ll also pledge our support by donating 5¢ to your favorite high school every time you use that new debit card.
Team Up with Checking
Your new debit card teams up with Cash Back Checking or Cash Rewards Checking. Open yours online, use the InRoads LIVE app, or call 503.397.2376. All it takes is an initial $50 deposit. You’ll earn a bonus* or dividends** on your average monthly balance, plus you’ll enjoy:
- No monthly fees
- Free Online Banking, Bill Pay and e-Statements
- ATM fee refunds (up to $20 monthly)*
Your New Card Is Waiting
Simply request your new debit card using the form below or click here to design a custom Team Up for Schools debit card. Questions? Video chat via InRoads LIVE or give us a call at 503.397.2376.
Custom Debit Cards
Carry a card that is uniquely yours! Choose your card and then customize it with your favorite photo.
- *2% Cash back bonus applies up to $300 in purchases each month. Qualifications and restrictions apply to Cash Back Bonus and ATM fee refund. Bonus will be posted to qualifying accounts on the last day of the month.
- **Annual Percentage Yield (APY) accurate as of 2/1/2023. Rate tiers are as follows: 3.50% APY applies to balances of $.01-$15,000 and 0.50% - 3.50% APY applies to balances over $15,000 as long as qualifications are met each statement cycle. 0.01% APY applies to all balances if qualifications are not met. Rates may change after the account is opened.
- Qualifying transactions must post and settle to the account during the monthly qualification cycle. Qualification cycle ends on the second to the last business day of each month. Transactions may take one or more business days from the transaction date to post and settle to an account. Intra-bank transfers do not count as qualifying ACH transactions. ATM Fee reimbursements provided only if qualifications are met within the monthly qualification cycle. Fees may reduce earnings. Minimum to open either account is $50. Only available on personal accounts.