The InRoads team gives 110% to every member, every day. Together, we strive to work as a cohesive team, dedicated to the financial health and success of every member. For that dedication, employees earn competitive pay and exceptional benefits. They also enjoy an amazing workplace, a supportive and collaborative company culture as well as the gratitude of our members.
Why join the InRoads Team?
InRoads is invested in you
- Fully paid medical and dental options for team members
- Medical and dental coverage available for families
- Medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Short-term disability, long-term disability and life insurance
- 401K match up to 5%
- Tuition reimbursement
InRoads is here for you
- Paid Time Off starting at 16 days a year for full-time team members
- Paid Time Off for preventative care
- Company-paid holidays
- Special employee loan rates
- Employee assistance program
InRoads is innovative for you
- All the tools needed to make your job easier
- Technology-first credit union philosophy
- Always looking for ways to say “yes!”
- Receive timely HR updates via text
- Some positions offer hybrid or fully remote work schedules
InRoads is here for our communities
- Paid time for volunteering
- Participate in all-staff giving projects
- Represent InRoads at parades and community events
- Opportunities to deliver Financial Reality Fairs to high school students
InRoads Team Member Testimonial
“One of the great benefits we enjoy as InRoads employees are special loan rates. I recently bought a new vehicle and took advantage of my employee loan discount. The process was easy and I’m loving my low payments! Thank you InRoads!”
-Michelle Stelzenmueller, Asset Recovery Coordinator
We look forward to getting to know you
Take a look at the current openings below. If one is right for you, we encourage you to apply. Just send us your resume and we’ll get back to you.
Get to know InRoads
Learn even more about what makes InRoads a great place to work. Visit our social media channels to see our team members in action and learn about the impact we make for our members and our communities.
Floating Universal Service Advisor I
Full Time, St. Helens, Scappoose, and Rainier, OR
The primary function of the Floating Universal Service Advisor is to assist new and existing members with their immediate, short term and long-term financial needs/goals through exceptional service and problem solving. This position regularly combines all aspects of member services, account opening functions, contact center duties, as well as, actively involving other member contact departments and support/back-office staff to fulfill member needs. The successful incumbent is flexible enough to greet/welcome incoming members, act as a financial services consultant and perform teller transactions. This position requires travel to our three branches and administration office in Scappoose, St. Helens, and Rainier to provide the above services.
InRoads Credit Union is an equal-opportunity employer.
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.Learn more >>