Your Path to Financial Freedom Starts with BALANCE
At InRoads, we care about your financial wellness. That’s why we’re now offering BALANCE —a website packed with free financial guidance, services, and online classes that move at your pace. BALANCE can help you start a solid budget, manage your spending and debt, and learn something new about money, including free webinars, calculators, checklists, quizzes, and more. Plus BALANCE is confidential and easy. There are even insights for the kids in your life.
Explore Your Credit Score* with Every Login
Ever wonder what your credit score is right now? Now you can see that score whenever you want with SavvyMoney® Credit Score. Just login to Online Banking from any computer and you’ll see your current score highlighted in the bottom right portion of the page. Or find SavvyMoney® Credit Score in the InRoads app by clicking “more”. It’s that easy.
What is SavvyMoney® Credit Score?
SavvyMoney® Credit Score is a free member resource that shows you how your credit is doing and gives you the tools to improve it. To dive deeper into your credit, simply click on your score where you’ll find:
- Total balances on your credit accounts
- Recently added credit
- Full credit report analysis
- Breakdown of credit usage
Everything in SavvyMoney® Credit Score is designed to help you manage and improve your credit with a few clicks. You can even monitor your credit for fraud. And it’s all available in both Online and Mobile Banking.
Our No-cost Financial Educator Can Help
Ryan Beardmore is a financial educator who has worked with InRoads members for the past 18 years. He enjoys the challenge of helping people improve their every day financial lives. He understands that each member has a unique situation, whether that be trying to get out of debt, save money, or build credit. If you’re trying to save up for the down payment on a house, he’s your guy. Want to pay off your student loans? His services include:
- Budgeting advice including weekly, bi-weekly or monthly follow up appointments to create a budget, reduce debt, deal with student loans, build emergency savings, budget for retirement and more.
- Credit report reviews to ensure your report is accurate. Ryan will share tips to improve your score and discuss ways to avoid and notice fraud.
- Debt strategies to deal with collection companies and get you back on track.
Start with one of our debt or savings calculators below. Learn more about finding financial wellness and how you can improve your financial future. Then, connect with Ryan to schedule your appointment. While you wait to meet with Ryan, complete his budget workbook so that you’re one step closer to your goal. Give him a call at 800.940.5009 ext. 701 or send an email to [email protected].
* The credit score information provided above is intended to help you understand the factors that affect your credit score and ways you may be able to save money with InRoads loan products. This credit score information is not used by InRoads for its loan approval decision or for determining loan rates. InRoads’ loan rates and loan approval will be based upon a credit report obtained by InRoads at the time of your loan application. The credit score above may be different than a credit score you may receive directly from a credit reporting agency. Any loan savings examples above may differ based upon applicable loan rates and are subject to other credit terms and conditions.