With this handy app, you can manage your cards, limit your kid’s spending and protect yourself against possible fraud. Own a business? Use CardValet® to limit employee spending and track company costs.
Contactless cards are now available at InRoads. Whether you use the tap-and-go feature or insert your card into a machine, every transaction uses a unique code to protect against fraud and keep your information safe.
Flip the Switch and Turn Your Credit and Debit Card On and Off
Just download the CardValet® app for your smartphone. Then add your InRoads debit card. You’ll have the tools you need to turn your cards on and off, limit your kid’s spending, protect yourself against possible fraud, and truly monitor your finances. Own a business? You can use CardValet® to limit employee spending and track company costs.
Other benefits of CardValet® include:
- Spending limits
- Account alerts
- Geographic boundaries set to your smartphone
- Fraud protection
Take Control in 2 Simple Steps
- Just download the CardValet® app for your smartphone.
- Add your InRoads debit or credit card to the app.
Need help or have a question about CardValet®? Check out the CardValet® Quick Reference Guide (pdf).
Good news! If you have a new (or recently re-issued) InRoads credit or debit card, you can now buy what you need with Contactless Visa® transactions. That means you don’t have to insert your card into a machine at checkout. Instead, you just tap and go.
The contactless transactions still use the chip technology packed into every card. So, whether you use the tap-and-go Contactless feature or insert your card into a machine, every transaction uses a unique code to protect against fraud and keep your information safe.
How it Works
Then, use the following steps.
- Tap your card to the front of the sales terminal (where you check out at the store). You can also hover your card an inch-or-so above the machine.
- Wait for a “beep” or green light before putting your card away.
- Follow the instruction on the screen. You may need to sign a receipt or enter your PIN.
- Go! You’re all done. No contact needed!
We’re Here for You
Enjoy the Easy Life with Digital Wallet
If you have an InRoads credit or debit card, you can use Digital Wallet right now. Just sign up to use Apple Pay, Google Pay, or Samsung Pay with your InRoads credit or debit card using the instructions below.
- On your iPhone, open the Wallet app and tap the ‘+’ sign. From there, follow the on-screen instructions.
- On Apple Watch, open the Watch app on your iPhone and select ‘Wallet & Apple Pay’. Tap ‘Add Credit and Debit Card’. Then simply follow the on-screen instructions.
- On iPad, go to Settings and open ‘Wallet & Apple Pay’ and select ‘Add Credit and Debit Card’. From there, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Make sure your compatible Samsung device is updated with Samsung Pay.
- Take a picture of your InRoads Credit Union Visa® with your device’s camera.
- Secure it with your fingerprint and back up PIN and you’ll be ready to go.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap ‘Menu Account’.
- Tap ‘Payment’ methods and ‘More’ payment settings. Then, if prompted, sign in to pay google.com.
- In your browser, tap ‘Menu Payment’ methods and under the payment method you want, tap ‘Edit’.
- Make your updates and tap ‘Update’.
Questions About Digital Wallet?
If you have questions about setting up or how to use Digital Wallet, please call us at 503.397.2376 or send an email to [email protected].
Team Up for Schools
When you pledge your support for the Indians, Columbians, or Lions, we’ll send you a special debit card. We’ll also pledge our support by donating 5¢ to your favorite high school every time you use that debit card.