This handy, free, and easy-to-use smartphone app puts you in control of your debit and credit cards, including the ability to turn them on and off, set spending and geographic limits, and more. All in the name of fraud prevention and convenience.
Contactless cards are now available at InRoads. Whether you use the tap-and-go feature or insert your card into a machine, every transaction uses a unique code to protect against fraud and keep your information safe.
Ever wanted the ability to turn your credit and debit cards on and off instantly? Now you can! Get the free app for your smartphone and get IN Control of your cards with the option to:
- Set geographic boundaries based on the location of your smartphone.
- Create account alerts to keep an eye on where and when your cards are used.
- Monitor your spending closely for possible fraud.
- Set travel plan alerts to ensure uninterrupted use of your cards.
- Use it with a small business to track spending.
- Turn your cards on and off instantly.
Get IN Control
- Download the app for your smartphone.
- Add your InRoads debit and credit cards.
Questions About IN Control?
Good news! If you have a new (or recently re-issued) InRoads credit or debit card, you can now buy what you need with Contactless Visa® transactions. That means you don’t have to insert your card into a machine at checkout. Instead, you just tap and go.
The contactless transactions still use the chip technology packed into every card. So, whether you use the tap-and-go Contactless feature or insert your card into a machine, every transaction uses a unique code to protect against fraud and keep your information safe.
How it Works
Then, use the following steps.
- Tap your card to the front of the sales terminal (where you check out at the store). You can also hover your card an inch-or-so above the machine.
- Wait for a “beep” or green light before putting your card away.
- Follow the instruction on the screen. You may need to sign a receipt or enter your PIN.
- Go! You’re all done. No contact needed!
We’re Here for You
Enjoy the Easy Life with Digital Wallet
If you have an InRoads credit or debit card, you can use Digital Wallet right now. Just sign up to use Apple Pay, Google Pay, or Samsung Pay with your InRoads credit or debit card using the instructions below.
- On your iPhone, open the Wallet app and tap the ‘+’ sign. From there, follow the on-screen instructions.
- On Apple Watch, open the Watch app on your iPhone and select ‘Wallet & Apple Pay’. Tap ‘Add Credit and Debit Card’. Then simply follow the on-screen instructions.
- On iPad, go to Settings and open ‘Wallet & Apple Pay’ and select ‘Add Credit and Debit Card’. From there, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Make sure your compatible Samsung device is updated with Samsung Pay.
- Take a picture of your InRoads Credit Union Visa® with your device’s camera.
- Secure it with your fingerprint and back up PIN and you’ll be ready to go.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap ‘Menu Account’.
- Tap ‘Payment’ methods and ‘More’ payment settings. Then, if prompted, sign in to pay google.com.
- In your browser, tap ‘Menu Payment’ methods and under the payment method you want, tap ‘Edit’.
- Make your updates and tap ‘Update’.
Questions About Digital Wallet?
If you have questions about setting up or how to use Digital Wallet, please call us at 503.397.2376 or send an email to [email protected].
Team Up for Schools
When you pledge your support for the Indians, Columbians, or Lions, we’ll send you a special debit card. We’ll also pledge our support by donating 5¢ to your favorite high school every time you use that debit card.