While we’d love to fulfill every request without hesitation, the InRoads application process is really rather simple. Please review the following before requesting funding for your non-profit organization.
Youth and Families Come First
Organizations and programs committed to the educational, social and physical development of local youth are our first priority in giving. This includes giving related to strengthening the family, youth sports, school and extracurricular educational programs, health, and nutrition.
Community Services are Important
InRoads appreciates the work of groups committed to meeting the needs of the most vulnerable throughout our communities. This includes shelters, food banks, senior programs/services, and more.
Other organizations in Columbia, Clatsop, Cowlitz, Washington, and Multnomah Counties are welcome to apply for financial assistance. Donations are subject to fund availability.
How to Get Started
Requests for donations must be submitted through the InRoads application process. Applicants may apply for grants to support general operations and/or programs, as well as request funding for a variety of sponsorships and events.
- A full application must be completed.
- Requests must be received at least 45 days in advance of need.
- InRoads will correspond with the person listed on the application, who must be a designated representative of the organization seeking assistance.
- Requests will be considered and applicants notified within 10 business days of receipt, unless otherwise notified.
- If a request is denied, InRoads will not consider similar requests by the same organization within the same year. Organizations are welcome to apply the following year.
Questions? Check out our handy FAQs or call us at 503.397.2376.