Click here to register for Online Banking. To verify your identity, you’ll be asked for your new member number, Social Security number, and date of birth. Be sure to create a memorable username and strong password.
Start your application with the InRoads LIVE app, visit an InRoads branch, give us a call at 503.397.2376 or start your application online. Lending options include: credit cards, auto loans, boat loans, RV loans, mortgage loans, home equity loans, home equity lines of credit, personal loans, and business loans.
Choose your device(s) from the list below for specific connection tips.
- iPhone: open the Wallet App and tap on the + sign. Then follow the on-screen instructions.
- Apple Watch: open the Watch App on your iPhone and select Wallet & Apple Pay. Then tap Add Credit or Debit Card and follow the on-screen instructions.
- iPad: go to Settings, open Wallet & Apple Pay, and select Add Credit or Debit Card. Then follow the on-screen instructions.
- On all devices, perform a system software update to ensure it has Samsung Pay as an option.
- Take a picture of your InRoads credit or debit card with your Samsung device camera.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to add the card to your device. You’ll be asked to secure the card with your fingerprint and backup PIN.
- Android devices: Ensure your Android device is running the most current operating system (at least Lollipop (5.0)). Download the Google Pay App, then open the app and follow the on-screen instructions. Please note: you may be asked to set up a screen lock on your Android device. Google Pay works with PIN, pattern, password, fingerprint, or retina scanning. It does not work with facial recognition or screen locks with Smart Unlock or Knock to Unlock.
- iPhone and iPad: Download the Google Pay App. Then sign into your Google account, and follow the on-screen instructions to add a payment method.
- Desktop and Laptop Computers: Download the Google Pay App for your computer and follow the on-screen instructions to add your InRoads credit and debit cards.
There are several InRoads apps for your smartphone, tablet, and computer. Type InRoads into your device’s app store to find everything available for your smartphone or tablet. Or take a photo of the QR Codes below to start downloading the apps you need now.
InRoads Mobile Banking
Add the InRoads Mobile Banking app to your phone or tablet for 24/7, secure access to your accounts anywhere you go. That includes the ability to transfer funds, deposit a check, pay a bill, and more.
InRoads LIVE app
InRoads LIVE is an app that allows you to talk face-to-face via video with an InRoads LIVE team member. Whether opening a new account or applying for a loan, the app allows you to sign documents from anywhere.
Just download the CardValet® app for your smartphone. Then add your InRoads debit card. You’ll have the tools you need to turn your cards on and off, limit your kid’s spending, protect yourself against possible fraud, and truly monitor your finances.
Whether you’re transferring money to your InRoads account from another financial institution, or setting up automatic payments, you’re going to need our Routing Number: 323276346.
You’ll also need your account number. This will be provided when you speak to an InRoads team member.
Depending on where you are throughout the communities we serve, there’s an InRoads branch near you. Plus, InRoads team members are available from anywhere in the world with InRoads LIVE on your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
52691 Columbia River Highway in Scappoose, Oregon
St. Helens Branch
425 S. Columbia River Highway in St. Helens, OR
118 East A Street in Rainier, Oregon
Administration Building (by appointment only)
1720 St. Helens Street in St. Helens, OR
Visit an InRoads LIVE teller at one of five convenient drive-thru locations: