Applications are now closed for the 2023 InRoads Digital Scholarship. Check back later this year for an announcement of the winners.
Call/text Annette Pixley, Marketing Supervisor, at 503.397.2376, or email [email protected].
– Applicant must be a member of InRoads Credit Union with accounts in good standing at the time of application and scholarship award announcement.
– Applicant must be a graduating high school senior.
– Applicant must have a grade-point average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher.
– Applicant must attend an accredited college or university for the 2023-2024 school year.
– Applicant must submit a completed online application.
– An official high school transcript showing total cumulative GPA must be sent directly from the school in a sealed, stamped envelope to:
InRoads Credit Union
ATTN: Scholarship Committee
P.O. Box 537
St. Helens, OR 97051
– Applicant must submit one of the following types of digital media content that is designed to influence their friends to open an account at InRoads Credit Union.
a. Three to five original TikTok videos, posted with the hashtag #InRoadsScholarship. Videos need to be downloaded and submitted with scholarship application.
b. Three to five original social media posts or memes, posted with the hashtag #InRoadsScholarship. Screenshots of posts must be submitted with scholarship application.
c. YouTube video, 30 seconds to 2 minutes in length, and posted with the hashtag #InRoadsScholarship. Videos must be uploaded to YouTube and URL link to video must be supplied on scholarship application.
Rules and Deadline
2023 Digital Scholarship Terms and Conditions (pdf)
Completed application and digital submission must be submitted by March 31, 2023. Official transcript must be postmarked by April 10, 2023.