IN This Together means we’re all here for each other. As a community, our hearts go out to those affected by this unprecedented event. We’d like to thank you for doing your part. Doing our part, we’re here to serve your financial needs – whether that’s keeping you connected to your money with Online and Mobile Banking, or offering special assistance to make ends meet.
What to Expect When You Visit a Branch
While access to our branch lobbies has resumed, in accordance with CDC and state recommendations, there are capacity limitations and social distancing requirements to be aware of. When you visit a branch, you’ll be greeted at the door. Due to capacity limits of five (5) members in St. Helens and Scappoose and four (4) members in Rainier, you may need to wait your turn outside. If possible, please come alone and wear a face mask for added protection to yourself and others.
During this time, to apply for a home loan, please call us at 503.397.2376 or apply online at inroadscu.org. In addition, we will not be offering shared branching transactions at this time, to ensure we are prioritizing InRoads member transactions during this first phase of re-opening.
If you’re not feeling well or have any COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home and do your banking online or with your smartphone. Those symptoms include a cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, loss of taste, loss of smell, as well as gastrointestinal issues.
During this unprecedented time, InRoads continues to be a resource for our members and our communities. To help you navigate through any financial hardship as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak, we’ve put new programs in place including*:
- Emergency Assistance Loans: A zero interest loan up to $2,500 and no payments for 90 days to assist existing InRoads members to pay bills, rent, cover groceries, or other financial needs. Click here to apply.
- Personal Loans: We’ve lowered the rates on new personal loans to help those who may be seeking a little extra security in their wallets right now. We’re also offering no payments for 90 days. Click here to apply.
- Skip Payment: If you have an existing InRoads loan that qualifies, you may be able to skip payments for two months with no skip payment fee.
- Pay loans by phone: We are currently waiving all pay by phone fees.
- Business Assistance Loans: Email us at [email protected] to request assistance with your current InRoads business loan(s) during this time.
SBA Payroll Protection Loan Program - Round Two Applications
The SBA PPP loan program is currently accepting applications. We expect this round of funding to again be depleted quickly. Current InRoads business members should send an email to [email protected] to receive a link to a secure application. Completed applications will be processed in the order received although we cannot guarantee funding due to high demand nationwide.
Are You Getting a Stimulus Check?
We’ve compiled information about the stimulus package for millions of Americans affected by the coronavirus pandemic.
Don’t Fall for False IRS Scams
There are reports that criminals are posing as IRS agents online to scam people out of their stimulus checks. Don’t get fooled.
Contactless banking is here for you
Contactless banking is available 24/7 at inroadscu.org. InRoads LIVE drive-thru tellers, the InRoads LIVE app and the call center are available Monday – Friday from 9am – 6pm and Saturdays from 9am – 3pm.
InRoads LIVE app
Download the new InRoads LIVE app and be assisted face-to-face via video chat. You can ask questions, open new accounts, apply for loans, and more.
InRoads LIVE drive-thru teller
You’ll find InRoads LIVE ATM-like devices in the drive-thrus at each of our branches. No need to get out of your car or truck. Just touch the screen and let the friendly InRoads LIVE Teller know what you need to do. They’ll be able to help you with nearly anything including making a deposit, cashing a check or making a withdrawal. You won’t even need your ATM card.
InRoads LIVE on your desktop
Chat with InRoads LIVE from the comfort of home using your desktop computer or laptop. All you need is a webcam and a microphone to get all of your banking done with an InRoads LIVE representative.
Our call center representatives are standing by to help with your banking needs. Please call 503.397.2376 to speak to an InRoads representative today.
To request an appointment email [email protected] or call 503.397.2376. Be sure to provide a good callback number, your preferred branch location and day/time, and the nature of your request. You will receive an email or phone call from us prior to this time confirming your appointment or requesting additional information. Please allow a minimum of 24 hours for a response to your appointment request.
Business members can schedule appointments Monday – Friday for cash orders or other recurring needs. Please email [email protected] or call 503.397.2376 to schedule an appointment.
SavvyMoney Credit Score
Ever wonder what your credit score is right now? SavvyMoney is a free member resource that shows you how your credit is doing and gives you the tools to improve it.
Your Deposits are Insured at InRoads
Don’t forget that your deposits are still insured up to $250,000 by the NCUA. Additionally, you can access that money with your debit card at thousands of ATMs or via cash-back at the grocery store.
- *Only members who have had a COVID-19 related financial hardship are eligible to apply for the above outlined programs. Emergency Assistance Loans are based on credit qualifications and have limits up to $2500. Payment example: $2500.00 loan amount, 0% APR, no payment for 90 days, then 18 monthly payments of $138.89. Must have an InRoads checking account in good standing with direct deposit. Limit one Emergency Assistance Loan per member. Must have been an InRoads member on or before March 15, 2020. Rates may change and are current as of 3/25/2020.